Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS is an intuitive what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) application that allows you to easily build web applications without writing a single line of code. It includes powerful tools to configure fully featured HTML web applications. As you add your map and tools, you can visually see them in the app and use them right away.
- Build the apps you need using ready-to-use widgets, such as query, geoprocessing, printing, and so on.
- Customize the look of your apps with configurable themes.
- Host your apps online or run them on your own server.
- Create custom app templates.
Web AppBuilder allows you to easily create applications by accessing workflow tabs including Theme , Map, Widget, and Attribute.
Starting with Portal for ArcGIS 10.5, you can build 3D apps from the My Content > Create > Apps > Using the Web AppBuilder. Check the 3D option.
A developer edition is also available that allows you to extend the framework to create custom widgets and themes. Visit ArcGIS for Developers to download Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS(Developer Edition) and learn more about creating your own custom apps.
- The 2D app supports the following browsers:
- Safari 3 and higher
Edge runs as a Windows modern app, different from IE. Consequently, it has network isolation by default for security reasons. If you receive an error saying Hmm, we can't reach this page., read the blog for a solution.
- Internet Explorer 9 and higher. Compatibility View is not supported.
- iOS Safari
- Chrome for Android
- The 3D app supports the following browsers. Be aware that there is no mobile or iPad support for the 3D app.
- Safari 7.2 and higher
- Internet Explorer 11
Using the 3D app in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS requires a desktop web browser that supports WebGL. The latest versions of the most common desktop browsers have WebGL built in. To test if your browser has WebGL enabled, see get.webgl.org. To troubleshoot WebGL-related issues, see WebGL troubleshooting. Also see the Scene Viewer requirements for additional information.