Sites can be shared with the team, the organization, or publicly.
Adjust how your site is shared
You can change how your site is shared at anytime.
- Sign in to the ArcGIS Enterprise portal. Click the Sites app to open the Site Manager.
- Find the site you want to share from the list of available sites. The three icons next to your site's name enable you to set the visibility of your site:
- Share with the team- select the first icon to share the site with members of your team. Team members must sign in to access the site.
- Share with the organization- select the second icon to share the site with your organization.
- Share with the public- select the third icon to share the site publicly.