- Does Operations Dashboard support anonymous access to dashboards that are shared with everyone?
- Will dashboards replace operation views?
- Can I view dashboards on my tablet?
- Can I view dashboards on my phone?
- Can I embed another app within my dashboard?
- Can I embed my dashboard in a web page?
- Can I use subscriber and premium content in a dashboard?
- How can I provide feedback?
Yes. The legacy Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Windows app was moved to a retired state on January 1, 2019. It has been replaced with the Operations Dashboard web app. The legacy app created operation view items. The web app creates dashboard items. In ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7, you can no longer create or edit operation views. Existing operation views will be marked as deprecated in your portal and will be available as read-only items. At the next major release of ArcGIS Enterprise after 10.7, operation views will no longer be accessible. For information on the differences between dashboards and operation views, see What is a dashboard.
Yes. However, you cannot author or edit dashboards on a phone. Furthermore, dashboard authors should take care to design dashboards that will work well in a reduced form factor. Limiting the number of elements displayed, judicious use of text, and taking advantage of a dashboard's ability to group and stack elements are all key considerations.
Yes. See Secured and subscriber content for details.
The Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS team would love to hear from you. If you have feedback or inquiries, you can provide them within the GeoNet Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS community page. You can also send an email to Dashboard4Arcgis@esri.com. If you are experiencing other issues, contact Esri Technical Support.